A fost lansat apelul de burse de mobilitate pentru studenți
în cadrul proiectului PBLMD
Available Scholarships for Alecu Russo Balti State University
STUDENTS’ SELECTION CONTEST for international credit mobility within ERASMUS + programme
Academic year 2018 – 2019
The Alecu Russo Balti State University announces the organization of a selection contest of candidates for academic mobility at the Aalborg University, Denmark, within the special mobility strand of the Erasmus+ programme, in the Project „Introducing Problem Based Learning in Moldova: Toward Enhancing Students’ Competitiveness and Employability (PBLMD)”. Under the special mobility strand, 10 mobility grants of 5 months are offered to students, the first cycle of study, from the study programme,,Public Administration”. Business and administration
The amount of scholarship is 4250€, additionally an amount of return ticket will be reimbursed (approx. 275€).
The candidates’ files may be submitted to the International Relations Officer of the Faculty CIM in the period 5 to 16 February 2019.
Selection of candidates for mobility will be conducted by the Selection Committee at the following address: Department of International Relations, Office 142, Administrative Building, 38 Puskin str., Balti
The submitted files will contain documents in English only.
The final results of the selection of candidates will be announced by the Aalborg University, Denmark.
Details about the academic offer: Department of I
The candidate’s application file to ERASMUS
student status should contain the following documents:
1. Application addressed to the Dean of the Faculty (it can be requested from the international relations officer of the faculty).
2. Copy of passport. Passport should be valid for the whole period of mobility.
3. Student certificate issued by the faculty secretariat, with the mention that during the mobility period the candidate will have the status of student.
4. Transcript of Records issued by the faculty administration.
5. Letter of motivation addressed to the Selection Committee, stating the main reasons for the choice of mobility, the candidate’s study objectives for mobility, the expected results (1-2 pages).
6. Curriculum vitae written in English (Europass form + photo).
8. Learning Agreement for Studies indicating the selected study programme, subjects and the number of credits. The Learning Agreement should be signed and endorsed by the head of the department and the faculty administration.
Other materials: envelope files for archiving the candidate’s documents.
Criteria for submitting the application file to the ERASMUS student status
1. Eligibility criteria:
– to have the citizenship of the Republic of Moldova;
– to be a student enrolled at the Alecu Russo Balti State University , Programme in Public Administration”, Bussines and Administration”.
2. Selection criteria:
– to meet the eligibility requirements;
– English language certificate. The minimum level is IELTS (academic test): 6.5 www.ielts.org or TOEFL (paper-based): 560 www.ets.org/toefl or TOEFL (internet-based): 88 www.ets.org/toefl or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency (CPE) www.cambridgeenglish.org or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) www.cambridgeenglish.org or Cambridge First Certificate with the grade B www.cambridgeenglish.org. Evidence will need to be supplied in any application (see details at https://www.en.aau.dk/education/apply/guest-exchange);
– to have good academic results in the academic year prior to mobility and in the last exam.
3. Specific criteria:
– to have all the exams passed;
– to submit other documents requested by the selection board in addition;
– to be able to demonstrate specific skills and abilities in accordance with the work to be carried out at the partner university.
|17 – 25.09.2018||REGISTRATION based on the candidature application file
CONSULTATION regarding the preparation of the file
|International relations coordinator, Faculty of Law and Social Sciences
Ion Danoi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 38 Puskin str., Balti, building no. 5, the vice dean’s office
Department of International Relations, Office 142, Administrative Building, 38 Puskin str., Balti, email: intenational email@example.com
|26.09.2018||SELECTION INTERVIEW (location, time) 38 Puskin str., 14.00 o’clock Department of International Relations, Office 142, Administrative Building||Department of International Relations, Office 142, Administrative Building, 38 Puskin str., Balti, email: intenational firstname.lastname@example.org
|28.02.2017||Announcement of the preliminary Results||Department of International Relations, Office 142, Administrative Building, 38 Puskin str., Balti, email: intenational email@example.com
|22.02.2017||TRANSMISSION of the files to the Aalborg University, Denmark, for final evaluation||Department of International Relations, Office 142, Administrative Building, 38 Puskin str., Balti, email: intenational firstname.lastname@example.org